Despite speaking regularly, The Occupational Philosophers realised that they missed each other greatly in 2021. As such, they have decided to catch up more regularly - which brings us to this episode.
Whilst all of the above is true, The Occupational Philosophers have decided they need to drink their own Kool-Aid and explore what's possible with micro experiments, trying new things, understanding how things work and embracing a curious, imaginative and creative mindset each and every day.
In this 15-minute inbetweener episode, they explore:
- The impact of a curious and creative exercise every day
- Why small steps can help to make a big impact (and most likely essential to achieving big goals)
- How creating nudges and visual cues can get you closer to being a creative cat
- Why John's January advent calendar is a very successful experiment
- Why Simon is no closer to being on a Beer Commercial
Watch our for a short, sharp inbetweener episode every second Monday (yes, that's right, that makes The Occupational Philosophers now a weekly show)